Friday, December 08, 2006

Theme#7 - Autumn

Well here we are 7 weeks on and it's been a lot of fun taking part. Before we hit the Christmas season in a big way, this week's theme is 'Autumn' (thanks Annamarie :-)). Ruth and Noelle are excused from the blog this week but will be back next week when we try something a little different so watch this space! If you would like to have a go at this week's theme, post a link to your LO in the comments section below. Enjoy...

Jackie

Eva
Carrie
Lainey
Annamarie
Audrey

10 Comments:

Blogger Annamarie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:07 p.m.  
Blogger Annamarie said...

Wonderful work everyone. I love the colours. Can't pick a favourite this week they're all so good.

9:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow these are gorgeous, can't pick a fave either. Love the colours. Great work

9:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to admit I'm sold on this week ;-)

I just love all the autumn colours!

Annamarie - love the writing on yours, you must share your secret....

10:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my favourite season is autumn, all those wonderful rich colours! and ye have managed to catch the essence of autumn in your work.
this just gets better and better!

10:26 p.m.  
Blogger Tigger's rambling said...

Fantastic girl, I love them all. I have loads of Autumn papers, you have all inspired me. Keep up the good work girls :-)

10:49 p.m.  
Blogger eva birdthistle said...

Gorgeous work everyone! Love the rich colours, yummy! :-)

11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Annamarie said...

Audrey, it's a sheet of Karen Foster Autumn paper which I've had for about 2 years. The words are printed on the sheet. Knew I'd get a chance to use it one day :-)

11:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favourite season too and I love how all the colours reflect it. I enjoyed this challenge.:)

11:50 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL work girls.Love all the colours. Really fab.

10:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home